Amsure Home, Car and Business InsuranceHow new ABOs use the value-added service The service includes a powerful combination of instant telephonic quoting, an Amsure Cash Back bonus, readable policy wording, advanced claims processing technology and strong call centre experience. As a policyholder you will enjoy the benefit of ongoing earning potential.
What services are offered?Amsure Car, Home and Business Insurance offers affordable, hassle-free car, home and business insurance, underwritten by Auto & General, one of SA’s most reputable insurers, and arranged by Aon – experts in insurance broking.
This product is available to all Amway members, family and friends. You earn ongoing PV points from every active policy under their ABO number, so it makes great business sense to sell Amsure to your family, friends and downline. And, if you have 10 or more active policies under your ABO number, you earn double PV points monthly, for the lifetime of the policies!Amsure Car, Home and Business Insurance is just one of the ways we add value and offer savings to Amway members. It enables you to enjoy all these optional select benefits:
- Double monthly PV points if you have more than 10 active policies under your ABO number for the lifetime of the policies.
- Cash-back Plus – at a small additional monthly cost, this is a bonus that gives back a massive 25% of your cash at the end of 4 uninterrupted claim-free years of comprehensive cover.
- VALUE-ADDED EXTRAS!
cover and complete peace of mind:
- Retrenchment Policy – covers the cost of your insurance for up to 6 months during this difficult time.
- Funeral Policy – provides up to R5 000 to help cover funeral expenses in the event of the policyholder’s death.
- Premium Waver Policy – ensures that, in the event of your death, your insurance premium continues to be paid for up to 6 months for the benefit of your loved ones.
- Personal Accident – hospitalisation cover, starting from your first day in hospital, as well as a tax-free pay-out should you pass away or become disabled.
- Cell Phone Insurance – cover for your cell phone against accidental loss, damage or theft.
- Legal & ID Theft Insurance– access to advice on any private, legal or labour matters, including assistance with
mediation and court proceedings.
- Touch-Up – cover against chips, minor dents and light scratches, without claiming from your main policy.
- AutoXtend – cover for the outstanding balance on your financing should your vehicle be written off or stolen and not recovered.
- Tyre & Rim Guard – cover for the cost of repairing or replacing rims and tyres if they are damaged because of deteriorating road surfaces, such as potholes.
- Mechanical Breakdown – cover if your vehicle breaks down due to mechanical or electrical failure. This cover includes the engine, gearbox, steering, fuel system, cooling system, air-conditioner, drive shafts, prop shaft and electronic ignition.
Eight Main Principles
The Auto & General Service Charter is based on eight main principles:
- The right to exceptional service
- The right to affordable insurance
- The right to expect superior quality
- The right to be heard
- The right to an insurer who is constantly innovative
- The right to expect us to always be there for you
- The right to a pleasurable claims experience
- The right to hold us accountable
AUTO & GENERAL
AON SACustomer Care, enquiries 0860 46 45 44
Lydia NelManage, Marketing/Operational
firstname.lastname@example.org 46 45 44
PV AllocationOnce the sale is made, PV can only be allocated a month in arrears after the initial payment is received.
- Car, Home and Business Insurance: R118 (excluding VAT & third-party fees) = 1 PV
- Lifestyle Members: R59 (excluding VAT & third-party fees) = 1 PV
Amsure Contact Centre0860 09 10 11
Only available in South Africa and to South African citizens.
Category: Insurance Policy