Home Insurance Quotes
The feeling of belonging is priceless and it’s one of those sentiments that people spend most of their lives searching for. So once you have a house to call your home, protecting it should be an unquestionable matter of importance.
Whether it’s the building itself, or the sentimental contents that make up your home, it’s essential that we realise the intangible value a house holds, from the memories to the future hopes.
Which is why there is Home Insurance.
Home Insurance is the cover we pay to protect our home or the contents within it in the case of damage or in incidents where repairs or replacement is needed.
1. House Content
This type of house insurance covers assets within your home, in the event of it being stolen, accidentally damaged or in the case of loss.
It includes everything that you feel is important enough to protect. This can be your children’s toys, curtains, rugs. You can also include your garden and sports equipment.
This type of homeoweners insurance covers the structure and built-in fixtures with in your home such as your bath in the case of it
being damaged, vandalised, set alight or marred by water damage.
3. Combined Buildings Insurance
So you want to cover both your house and the contents within it? This type of cover, offered by a variety of insurance companies, gives you the best of both worlds.
How Does Home Insurance Benefit You?
- Even if you are renting, homeowners insurance will cover your possessions. Whether it’s an apartment you’re renting or a complex, house content cover protects all the possessions which are yours.
- House insurance protects you when you’re a landlord and renting your property out to strangers.
- Home insurance reduces the costs you pay in the event of your house or the contents within it, is either damaged, require replacement or need repairs.
- Peace of mind that you and your family always have a place to call home.
Finding the right short term insurance can take time, which you might not have. CompareGuru will help you find comparable quotes that are tailored specifically to your needs.
By submitting your ID number and contact details, one of our partnering authorised financial service providers will finalise all the details with you.
Skip the insurance broker – Get your free quote today!
Category: Insurance Cost