Home Insurance

Home Buildings and Contents

By choosing to combine your Home Buildings and Contents insurance, you’re choosing the simplest way to protect both your home and your belongings, with one easy policy. And, you might be surprised to hear that we include structures like your garden shed or in-ground pool—pleasantly surprised, we hope. Storm Flood* Water and oil leaks Earthquake Lightning Fire Theft or attempted theft Vandalism or a malicious act Furniture, furnishings, carpets and rugs Electrical items Home theatre equipment Clothes and shoes Bedding, towels and other manchester Toys and sporting equipment Handyman tools Gardening equipment *Damage caused by the sea is not covered (except tsunamis as a result of earthquake).

Category: Home Insurance

Home Insurance - Claims Information

Reporting a ClaimAccidents or damage should be reported as promptly as possible by Policyholders telephoning us on 028 90891310 during business hours. When you call, please provide your policy number, details of what happened and the time and date of the incident. A Home Insurance Claims form should be completed and submitted with documentation to support the claim. A link to the Home Insurance Claims form can be found at the bottom of the page. Emergency HelplinePolicyholders may telephone our Emergency Helpline on 0845 2064684 for assistance with emergencies involving plumbing or drainage problems which may involve flooding, failures of their gas or electricity supplies, damage to their roof where damage to the interior of the house is likely or emergencies involving water or oil leaks.

Category: Home Insurance

Just found some great offers from John Lewis Home Insurance on vouchercloud

Sorry, we don't have any John Lewis Home Insurance offers right now Make sure you follow John Lewis Home Insurance to get amazing offers as soon as they become available. Don't forget to check the John Lewis Home Insurance website to see if any offers are available. Sorry, we don't have any John Lewis Home Insurance offers right now Make sure you follow John Lewis Home Insurance to get amazing offers as soon as they become available. Don't forget to check the John Lewis Home Insurance website to see if any offers are available.

Category: Home Insurance

Do's And Don'ts When Insuring Your Home

DO:   Recognize that underinsurance after a total loss is a very common problem. Many homeowners find themselves underinsured after a total loss even though they followed their agent or insurer’s recommendations. If you find yourself in this position, get educated and enforce your rights. The promise of security that insurers advertise and sell is part of the contract you paid for. It’s up to you to enforce your rights under that contract. For more information, visit our underinsurance help page.   Establish a contact at a reputable insurance company, agent or broker’s office that is qualified and authorized to advise you on properly insuring your home.

Category: Home Insurance

Motorhome Insurance - Award Winning | Comfort Insurance

When looking at motorhome insurance policies, it is important to look at the type of cover offered, as the ‘small print’ can often be a real eye-opener. Comfort Insurance offer a comprehensive policy at competitive rates. We believe that you will not find better cover for less. Some insurers charge extra for additional benefits – such as EU cover; with a Comfort Insurance policy, this comes as standard. The Comfort motorhome insurance policy even gives you unrestricted European cover (including optional breakdown cover), our Green Card is valid for 365 days of the year – so you don’t have to cut your trip to Europe short or pop home for a week, to stay covered.

Category: Home Insurance

CastlePoint National conserved by regulator to protect policyholders

News: 2016 Press Release For Release: July 28, 2016 Media Calls Only: 916-492-3566 CastlePoint National conserved by regulator to protect policyholders California takes the lead in protecting Tower Group policyholders nationwide by adopting a plan to efficiently wind up the affairs of this long-troubled group of insurers SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones announced today that CastlePoint National Insurance Company (CastlePoint), the sole remaining insurance company member of the Tower Group, was placed into conservation by order of the San Francisco Superior Court to protect policyholders and injured workers covered under policies issued by CastlePoint and the other member companies of the Tower Group.

Category: Home Insurance

Home Insurance - ICICI Lombard House Insurance Online 2016

“There is no place like home. ” A home is our sanctuary, a place where we nurture our dreams and a place where we share our lives with our loved ones. As a treasured possession, our home has to be safeguarded, so that our families live comfortably and in complete harmony. Your home and its contents require constant care and protection from natural or man-made calamities and only a comprehensive home insurance policy can give you the complete security that it requires. Your home might be damaged due to natural disasters, fire accidents, burglary, vandalism or social unrest and this shatters the homeowner’s peace of mind.

Category: Home Insurance

Filing a homeowners insurance claim

If you need to file a homeowners insurance claim, the first step is usually to  call your insurance agent or company immediately. (We say "usually," because in cases of injury, of course, the first step may be to call 911. ) Here are a few steps you can take to begin the home insurance claim process.   Call promptly and ask questions. A great benefit of working with an independent insurance agent to purchase insurance - when you have a claim, they'll work on your behalf. Your agent should walk you through the claim process, including what you should do next and what information you'll need.

Category: Home Insurance

Coastal Flooding: Basics for Property Owners

Coastal Homes and Businesses Flood insurance is available for most coastal homes and businesses as long as the community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Insurance companies and tens of thousands of insurance agents sell and service the policies. The rates are the same for all NFIP agents. The amount you will pay depends on your risk. Need to find an agent? Use the One-Step Flood Risk Profile to learn your risk and locate an agent near you. Unless you have a property located in an area protected by the Coastal Barrier Resources Act (known as a CBRA zone), you can usually obtain flood insurance for a coastal property.

Category: Home Insurance

← Prev  Next →

1   2   3   4   ...   260   261   262   263