Network Option Plans – Producers
Our network option plans offer freedom of choice. They include health insurance and health benefits that:
- Allow members to manage their care through a primary care physician (PCP)
- Let members go directly to providers in or out of network — with or without referrals
Network option plans:
- Are flexible and easy to customize
- Can be linked to a health reimbursement account (HRA)* or health savings account (HSA)*
- Come with offers on eyewear, gym memberships and other health and wellness products
Network option plan choices
Please note: Members are encouraged to select a PCP, even when selection is not required.
*HRAs are currently not available to HMO members in Illinois and Small Group members in Florida. HSAs are currently not available to HMO members in California and Illinois.
**The Aexcel network is available only in select locations. Aexcel is not available with HMO benefits plans. Aexcel designation is only a guide to choosing a physician. Members should consult with their existing physicians and the specialists they’re selecting before making a decision. Designations have the risk of error and should not be the sole basis for selecting a doctor.
***QPOS can only be provided on a full-risk basis in California.
Health benefits and health insurance plans are offered and/or underwritten by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., Aetna Health Insurance Company of New York, Aetna Health Insurance Company and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). In Florida by Aetna Health Inc. and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company. In Maryland by Aetna Health Inc., 151 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06156. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
Category: Health Insurance