Affordable Contractors Insurance in PA & MD | Mutual Benefit Group
Mutual Benefit understands the unique risks you face as a contractor/skilled craftsman. We offer affordable contractors insurance that allows you to combine a wide range of vital property and liability coverages into one policy, saving you money. An added bonus is our customizedContractor’s Tailored Coverageendorsement, which is automatically included with the package. It’s designed for your specific needs and provides options to help you meet contractual requests from others, such as general contractors:
- Automatic Installation Coverage – Provides $2,500 of installation coverage when you are transporting, installing, and testing equipment, so there’s no need to purchase a separate installation insurance “floater.”
- Property Left in Your Care – Includes up to $25,000 of coverage for property belonging to others that is left in your care, custody, or control.
- Additional Insured Coverage – Your coverage is primary and noncontributory for others who ask or require that they be added as an “additional insured” during joint projects when you agree to such coverage in a written contract.
- Full Limit of Coverage Per Project – Your full limit of coverage applies to each designated construction project. Regardless of the amount of claims that might have been paid for a previous project, the full limit of coverage will still be available for your next project during the policy period.
- Waiver of Subrogration – A waiver of subrogation is included in the package when
you agree in writing prior to any loss or damage occurring while on a job.
- Pollutant Clean-up and Removal – Most basic liability policies provide little coverage for clean-up and removal of pollutants. Our package comes equipped with $10,000 of coverage for such a mishap at a specific, described premises.
For a relatively small fee, you can add Mutual Benefit’sEnhanced Contractor’s Tailored Coverage (ECTC)to your package to receive even higher limits of coverage, as well as protection against a wider range of potential loss situations. For example, the ECTC increases installation coverage to $10,000.
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Contractor’s Equipment
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.Mutual Benefit believes so strongly in the value of working with an independent insurance agent that we do not provide quotes directly to consumers or offer quotes online. We encourage you to contact a local independent agent to obtain a quote. Find one by clicking the button below. WANT A QUOTE? CONTACT AN AGENT.
Category: Cheap Insurance