Get Latest Motor-insurance News Updates - BTInvest
A Personal Finance and Investment Arm of The Business Times
- The motor insurance market is expected to grow in the year ahead, given a rising number of rental vehicles, greater use of telematics and...
- INSTEAD of paying annually for car insurance, vehicle owners these days have a more unusual option - taking out a two-year policy, that...
Grab, AXA introduce usage-based insurance for private-hire car drivers30 May 2016
- NTUC Income has launched its first insurance plan aimed at users of personal mobility devices and bicycles.
- After two years of sliding premiums, motorists may soon have to start forking out more for car insurance.
- A HIGH Court judge refused to accept a settlement mutually agreed on by two motorists in a road accident, and instead referred the case to...
- THE Automobile Association of Singapore (AAS), which represents 83,000 motorists here, has weighed in on the certificate of entitlement...
- [SINGAPORE] Supercars may come with super high motor insurance premiums, but these are falling as competition intensifies in a growing...
- FINDING someone to hire your car may be easy, but getting a company to insure it during the rental period could be difficult.
profit soars"> MOST drivers can expect their motor insurance premiums to remain stable after the sector announced soaring profits yesterday. Online motor insurer DirectAsia.com has introduced a policy targeted at drivers with “multiple at-fault claims”. MOTORISTS with accident claims have been shunning the resolution centre set up to cut the number of financial disputes ending up in court. MOTOR insurers and workshops are opting for a new computer system to fight excessive claims. [SINGAPORE] NTUC Income chief executive Tan Suee Chieh will review whether the insurer should inform customers that motor insurance... THE insurers of the Ferrari involved in the crash that killed a taxi driver and his passenger and injured two others have taken the... LAWYERS for the family of the Ferrari owner who died in the May crash have criticised the insurer’s move to reject claims made under the... MOTOR insurers made a dramatic turnaround in the first half to post a net underwriting profit of $24.6 million, from a loss of $659,000... [NEW YORK] Washington, DC, drivers are the most accident-prone among the largest US cities, again placing at the bottom of the ranking in... [WASHINGTON] Most mid- sized luxury cars scored “marginal” or “poor” in an insurance industry group’s new frontal-crash test... TO avoid contentious post-accident claims, Liberty Insurance has the perfect gift for each new motor insurance policy – a car camcorder.
No polls found
Category: Auto Insurance
Replica Car Insurance | Replica Kit Car Insurance Specialists
Zurich Insurance Assessment Centre - Any ideas?
Using Life Insurance to Pay for Long-term Care
Best Cheap Car Insurance in Washington