AutoNation Auto Auction is the premiere source of vehicles for wholesale buyers in Southern California. We are the EXCLUSIVE home to all of AutoNation's Western Region dealership's trades (Southern/Northern California, Nevada, Arizona & Washington) as well as the DCH/Lithia Auto Group in addition to other new car franchise dealerships, thereby offering buyers an outstanding choice of cars and trucks that have never seen an auction.
Our Auction Includes:
- New vehicle trades from all of AutoNation's Western Region dealerships & the DCH/Lithia Auto Group
- Featuring vehicles from: New Car Franchise Dealerships, Financial Institutions, and Fleet/Lease Companies
- Accepting Auction Access
- MEMBER OF NAAA - National Auto Auction Association
- AIA insured
- Fully staffed DMV/Titles department
- 4 action packed lanes
- Fast, reliable, and affordable vehicle transport service offered by Metrogistics
- Secure auction area (ID required for entry) with security personnel present 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Professional and courteous staff
- On-site Detail and Mechanical services
- Accepting AFC, NextGear, & Westlake Flooring
- Online bidding via AuctionEdge
- Secured website with direct access to your inventory
- Dealers only
If you have any questions regarding Dealer Registration, please feel free to contact Stacy at (310) 380-5025.
Please follow these steps to register:
1. Print and fill out (on-line or by hand) the entire Registration Packet.
2. Sign all documents requiring a signature and fax to (310) 464-9253, or
mail or deliver in person to: 777 W. 190th Street | Gardena, CA 90248, Attention: Dealer Registration. Include a copy of your drivers license with your application.
Approval and Buyer Number:
Applicant will be notified by phone of approval or a request for more information if needed. Dealer number will be issued at that time. A Photo ID will be issued to any approved dealer through Auction Access.
Multi-lane Auction Space
AutoNation Auto Auction spared no expense in creating a professional and efficiently run auction space. With multiple lanes and room to grow, AutoNation Auto Auction can accommodate a large number of vehicles on auction day. To ensure that the auctions run smoothly, we've installed a professionally designed sound system so that each auctioneer can be heard clearly and without interference from other lanes. Plus, our advanced video recording system is working to catch all of the action. Our state-of-the-art structure keeps the elements at bay while providing enough room for buyers to view cars, make bids, and interact with other buyers.
On-site Detail and Transport ServicesAutoNation Auto Auction provides on-site detail service. Run by courteous professionals, sellers can make sure that cars look their best before they run through the lanes. Plan on buying multiple units at the auction? No worries. Metrogistics handles transportation to/from the auction. Contact us for more info.
Category: Auto Insurance