Free Car Insurance Quotes Online
- Your current policy (if you have one) – this is helpful as a reference so you know what coverages you currently have
- Driving record information from the last five years (including accidents, violations and claims) for all drivers you'd like included on your policy
- Driver's license number(s)
- Your car's make, model and year, as well as its Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The odometer reading for each car you'd like an insurance quote for
- The location where your vehicles are typically parked
When you request an auto insurance quote online, there are three major factors when your rate is calculated:
- Your Vehicle: The more expensive a car is to repair or replace, the more it costs to insure. Your vehicle's safety features can help lower your auto insurance quote, as can how often you drive the car and
what type of driving it's used for (business or personal).
- Your Address: Where you live and park your vehicle will affect your auto insurance quote.
- Your Driving Record: Having fewer incidents such as accidents, moving violations or claims in your driving record will help lower your rate.
When purchasing a car insurance policy, you want to make sure that you're getting the coverage you need to fit your specific situation. You can learn more in ourCar Insurance Coveragesection. If you're not sure what type of coverage you need, try using ourCar Insurance Coverage Calculator . This easy-to-use tool lets you review different levels of auto insurance coverage to help you determine what best fits your needs.
If you need help during the online quote process, we have an extensive online help center, as well as a real-time chat feature. But of course you can also alwaysgive us a callor contact aLocal Agentto get the same great insurance quote experience.
Category: Auto Insurance